Saturday 5 January 2013

Why Life Is Complicated

Why is life so complicated why does everything need to be so messy like why can't life be simple why do people need to like do what they want even if it would hurt someone why do people say things they don't    really mean but still say them or if they do mean them why do they need to say it.is life only about money and sex.why do people need to change all the time and what if someone liked someone better the way they were
before and they changed completely but change in a bad way what do you do. If you know someone is getting away from you and your loosing contact with that person then what. What if someone you like does not notice you. What you do if when you look back you don't know where your at no more.you don't know the last time you had a good time with your family and friends with no fights. I mean when I look back at my life I only remember me buying stuffs how do you know who your real friends are. Oh I am so confused with life help me

No comments:

Post a Comment